Puesto: BUSINESS ANALYST
Lugar de Trabajo: EUROFINS TEXTILE & FOOTWEAR TESTING
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in IT Project management and process reengineering.
- Experience in a Laboratory Information Management System projects Technology
- General background in Information Technology (Infrastructure and IT Solutions)
- Prior experience in LIMS settings and deployments.
- Experience with SQL databases programming. Working knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008 is a plus.
- Working knowledge and practice of Acceptance test-driven development (ATDD).
- Working knowledge of BPMN and UML is a plus.
- ITIL concepts is a plus
- Excellent capacity to learn and acquire expertise both on Lab processes and on eLIMS.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills without relying on the change of IT but more on a change of Organization/process.
- Good verbal/written communication skills. Fluent in English and the working country language
- At ease with distant communications leveraging a wide array of technologies (documents and forums, phone, chat, e-mail).
- Scrum values : Commitment, Focus, Openness, Respect, Courage
Interesados enviar CV con carta de presentación a EnriqueRivas@eurofins.com